Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tuesday

Today I was feeling a little less motivated. Not sure why. Think I was a little lax with my food and sneaked a few bites of stuff I shouldn't be eating. :(


 Food Journal
 When  What
Breakfast Half a chappathi and scrambled egg(one yolk and two whites)
Lunch Chicken and cottage cheese salad with a blue cheese dressing.
Dinner Green Gram Soup with chicken stock and a piece of chicken liver
In between Bites nibbles of chicken, some chickpeas, tastings of pork vindaloo and rice from my lunch group at work.
Three wheat crackers in the evening.
 Activity
30 Day Shred - Level 3
 Water
About 2 litres
I also forgot to mention that I've been drinking unsweetened green tea every morning when I wake up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Weigh In

LilySlim Weight charts