Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yet another try.

So here I am in my nth attempt at losing all this weight I've put on in the last 10 years!
I just feel like giving up every single day but every once in a while something in the back of my head keeps telling me I can't. Today I was chatting with my sister and I told her "I think I'm going to be fat for the rest of my life. The only thing I can do is to try not to get fatter." And soon after I said that I was just so taken aback by myself! Why would I say such a thing? Why do I have to be fat forever?
Am I not capable of giving myself a healthy body and life? What I said really depressed the hell out of me.  Anyway that's what spurred off this blog.
I hope to record my weightloss journey(assuming there is one). There are times when I really feel motivated and then there are those other times.
I've read and heard a 100 different people saying that keeping a food journal is essential to weightloss. I've tried and never stuck to it for more than a few days.
So here I am trying once more.

Food Journal
When What
Breakfast One large boiled potato with a pat of butter and pepper and salt
Lunch One bowl of boiled beans and carrots and a bowl of sliced cucumber
Dinner a cup of mushroom soup and a cup of boiled beans and carrots
Unauthorised eating A couple of bites of some dosai and a few mouths of dal rice while feeding Z
Activity
None! :( Hope to do so tomorrow.
Water
A fairly good intake I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Weigh In

LilySlim Weight charts