Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-in


70.2 kg

I'm feeling ok about it considering my bad eating and lack of exercise of the last few weeks. Trying to get back on it. Did Level 2 of The Shred today and it actually felt good. was doing ok with the food till evening. Had to go for a meeting and got back late starving and just overate!. Today I installed the Myfitnesspal app on my phone to track my calories. Ive tried this online at Livestrong on and off but never stuck to it. Let's see how this goes.

 Food Journal
 When What
Breakfastgreen tea, 1 chapathi and tomato chutney
Lunch3 idlis with tomato chutney and chicken kurma
Dinner3/4 tom yam packet noodles, stir fried mushrooms and capsicum, 1 chappathi with chicken kurma, 2 strips of bacon
SnacksTiny cup of sweet corn
Sugar1 piece white chocolate and 1 gummy sweet
 Activity
Jillian Michaels 30 day shred - Level 2
 Water
about 2 litre 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Weigh In

LilySlim Weight charts